CNC MACHINING – KEY ASSETS:
- 15+ CNC Machining Centers & Lathes – Haas, Mazak and Okuma Machines as late as 2020!
- 2018 Haas VF-8/40 CNC Vertical Machining Center, 2016 Haas VF-8/40 CNC Vertical Machining Centers, (3) Haas VF-3SS and Haas VF-2SS Vertical Machining Centers
- 2020 Mazak Quick Turn 250MSY CNC Turning Center, 2020 Mazak Variaxis i700 5-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center, Mazak Variaxis-6305X-II 5-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
- 2020 Tsugami BO326-II CNC Swiss Type Lathe with Barfeed
- Okuma MA-5000H CNC Horizontal Machining Center
- Okuma LB3000C-II CNC Lathe
- 2017 Mitsubishi MV-2400R Wire EDM
- 2016 Zeiss Accura 12/18/10 Coordinate Measuring Machine
- And Much More!
FABRICATION – KEY ASSETS:
- 2016 Amada FOL-3015AJ CNC Fiber Laser, 4000 kW, Approx. 2500 Cutting Hours
- 2018 Yaskawa Robotic Welding Cell, Dual Robots, Ferris Wheel Positioner, Fronius Power Supplies
- Yaskawa Robotic Welding Cell, Single Robot, Trunnion Positioner, Fronius Power Supply
- Amada FBDIII-1025 CNC Press Brake
- Amada FBDIII-1253 CNC Press Brake
- LVD Strippit Global 20 CNC Turret Punch Press
- Large Quantity of Miller Welders & Dust-Hogs
- Full Plating, Powder Coating and Painting Systems
- And Much More!
COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN:
- Digital Design & Simulation of Robotic Welding Processes.
- Complex Multi-Axis Machining Fixtures.
- Digital Design of Assembly Lines for Individual Products.
- Custom Packaging Solutions.
- Small Arms Mounts & Accessories Specialist.
- Power Distribution & Electronic Enclosure Specialist.
- Hydraulic System Assembly & Pressure Testing.
- Assembly Fixtures & Digital Work Instructions
SHEET METAL FABRICATION & FINISHING:
- Punch Press Cell
- Silk Screening & Painting
- Laser Cutting Equipment
- Plating Line & Automated Drying Rack
- Press Brakes & Example Parts
- (4) Press Brakes at varying tonnages to tackle components up to 5/8″ thick
- Extensive inventory for Press-Brake Tooling to form a variety of part geometries, bend angles & bend radii
- Developed processes to cold-form 0.060″ – 0.125″ thick Titanium with no cracking
- (2) Robotic Welding Cells
- First cell features (1) Robot and (2) Positioning Tables
- Second cell purchased in 2019, (2) Robots & (2) Positioning Tables
- Continuous processing can be achieved as parts are loaded/unloaded on (1) table while welding on 2nd table
- Purchased in 2019, state of the art Amada Fiber Optic 4kW Laser Cutter will cut profiles to within +/ 0.003” for parts with material thicknesses ranging from .062” – .375″
- Machine has (2) shuttle tables to enable continuous processing
- Surrounding the machine is support equipment such as an overhead hoist to aid with material handling, manual deburring stations and a timesaver which automates flat deburring operations
- Specialized parameters for cutting Titanium. These parameters cut Titanium parts while reducing the chance of crack propagation during subsequent forming operations
- Machine can cut Aluminum up to ½” thick and Steel up to 7/8” thick, while retaining edge quality
- 3-Axis Milling Centers – (8) Machines with a Max Envelope of 36″ x 60″
- 4-Axis Horizontal Milling Center with Pallet Changer
- Multi-Axis Turning Centers & Screw Machining – 5X Machines with Sub-Spindles & Live Tooling
- 5-Axis Milling Center – 2X Machines
PLATING, PAINTING & SCREEN PRINTING:
- Liquid Painting for Commercial Applications
- Chemical Agent Resistant Coatings for Military Applications
- Chem-Film and Iridite Lines for Aluminum Components
- Powder Coating for Commercial and Military Applications
- World Class Screen Printing
- Overhead Conveyor System for High Volume Production Runs